Use a Translation Service

Use a translation service when needed

You or your family member may need to use the telephone interpreting service to help you understand information about medicines.

  • The Australian Government provides a free interpreting service to non-English speaking people visiting their doctor or pharmacist.
  • Doctors and pharmacists need to register to be able to use this service.
  • If your family member’s doctor or pharmacist is not registered for the telephone interpreting service, you can ask them to register.

For more information about this service:

Telephone 131450

or visit the website:

Free interpreting services

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s